Denebola (Beta-Leonis), a bright star, and 93-Leonis make Uttara Phalguni. Also known as The Star of Patronage, the Uttara Phalguni is the 12th nakshatra in the series of 27 nakshatras according to the lunar calendar.
Uttara Phalguni nakshatra spreads across both Virgo to Leo and thus imbibes qualities of both the zodiacs.
Like Purva Phalguni, people born under this star are blessed with luxurious life and comfortable living.
Quick Facts on the Nakshatra
Characteristics of people with Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra as their Star Sign
The back legs of the bed represent the star, signifying relaxation, and rejuvenation. The ruling deity Aryaman, the God of patronage and kindness, gives the natives a civilized and cultured approach to life.
People blessed with Uttara Phalguni as their star sign, seek knowledge and truth, and are virtuous by nature. The natives born under Uttara Phalguni nakshatra are benevolent and generous. Liberation from the bondage of worldly existence is also a general characteristic of the tribe.
Physical Characteristics :
- A male born under Uttara Phalguni has a tall and fat figure. He will have a long nose and usually a mole on the right side of his neck.
- Female born under the star sign will be of medium height and wheatish complexion. She will have a more prominent nose and a peculiar identifiable mark or a mole on her face.
Behavioral Traits :
Among their many positive traits are
- The leading traits of the natives are of helpfulness, kindness, and charity
- They are respectful, obedient, and knowledgeable.
- Their nature is one of a kind-hearted benevolence and sincerity.
- Equally appealing are their traits of honesty and practicality.
- Effective communication helps them to handle any situation.
- Socially adept, they have the right social circle and friends.
- Authority figures help the natives born under the auspicious star.
- Enhanced concentration in work helps the native earn the luxury and comfort needed for life.
They are not without negative traits.
- Lack of self-confidence often makes them self-absorbed and aloof.
- The natives concern themselves overly with status and go to extreme lengths to maintain the same.
- Expressing themselves is hard for people born under Uttara Phalguni. They often put on happy faces, even when they are angry or sad.
- Being restless, arrogant, egotistical, resentful, and bossy are other negative characteristics associated with the natives.
- Often bossy and critical, colleagues find it difficult to work with people having the star sign.
Abiding by the principles of instinctive harmony, Uttara Ashada is most compatible with Uttara Phalguni nakshatra. Other nakshatras compatible are Anuradha and Jyeshta. According to ‘Veda Dosha,’ Purva Bhadrapada is entirely incompatible with Uttara Phalguni. Going by the principle of instinctive harmony, Vishaka and Chitra do not match with Uttara Phalguni as they have a tiger as their symbols
Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra quarters
Each nakshatra has four quarters that represent the position of the star concerning the movement of the earth. So, the degrees of the Uttara Phalguni nakshatra is divided into four quarters or padas.
First Pada :
Range : 146°40′ Le to 150° 00′ in Leo
Governing planet: Jupiter
Navamsa sign: Sagittarius
Characteristic : Ethical
Second Pada :
Range : 150°00′ Virgo to 153°20′ in Virgo
Governing planet: Saturn
Navamsa sign : Capricorn
Soul Sound : To
Third Pada :
Range: 153°20′ Virgo to 156°40′ in Virgo
Governing planet: Saturn
Navamsa sign: Aquarius
Soul Sound: Pa
Characteristic : Service
Fourth Pada :
Range : 156°40′ Virgo to 160°00′ in Virgo
Governing planet : Jupiter
Navamsa sign : Pisces
Soul Sound: Pee
Characteristic : Perceptive
Happy and lucky describes the life of a man born under Uttara Phalguni. He is hardworking, organized, sincere, and disciplined. The mentioned attributes will help him attain success in life if he keeps up the same. His negative characteristics of intolerance and hot-temper are compensated by his philanthropic views and charitable actions, making him carve a place for himself amidst people.
He is an honest, independent, and responsible worker, which earns him an excellent reputation at the organization he works for. He is blessed with a good spouse and children. He will have a relatively smooth personal life without significant health complications.
A calm and composed nature of women born under Uttara Phalguni helps them overcome any adversaries. Her true intentions and pure heart will make her enemies melt away and become her friends. Her simplistic way of leading life will help her balance her professional and personal life. She will make an excellent mathematics teacher and a talented administrator.
Women born under the auspicious star are blessed with beautiful conjugal life, children, and good health.
Consult our astrologers today, to know what lies in your horoscope. They will guide you and help you lead a better life by ironing out any shortcomings in your life. After all, preparing for the curves ahead is the best way to lead a satisfying life experience.