Mrigashira nakshatra is also known as Mrigashirsha. It is the 5th nakshatra in the series and is the same as the Orion constellation. The word Mriga means a female deer.
The Mrigasira spreads across Taurus and Gemini to form the shape of a deer’s head.
People born under the star experience a much more different life than others, which makes them more open-minded to the world and its happenings.
Quick Facts on the Nakshatra
Characteristics of people born under Mrigashira Nakshatra
Popularly known as “Searching Star,” the natives of the star are in a constant quest to discover the meaning of their life. They are inquisitive and restless. They are traveler’s who prefer knowing different people to satisfy their curiosity towards life.
Their sensitive side enables them to develop empathy. It also makes them easy targets. Hence, they need to be wary of people taking advantage of them.
Physical Characteristics :
- Strong body
- Moderate complexion
- Thin legs and long arms
- Sharp features
Behavioral Traits :
Among their many positive traits are
- Sports a good sense of humor
- Possess a gentle and charming nature
- Huge capacity to gain and store knowledge
- Strong sense of individuality
- Enjoys debates and arguments
- Friendly and has various love interests
- Enjoys luxuries life can afford
- Writing, singing, and articulating fancies the natives of the star
- They become reputed and respected people in society
- They have a great heart and respect people.
- The native earns and enjoy wealth in their lives.
- They make good administrators
- Gathering knowledge from anyone and everything forms the core of their learning curve.
They are not without negative traits.
- Restlessness and nervousness are significant drawbacks.
- Lack of patience leads to wrong decisions and committing mistakes.
- They are easily provoked by other sex leading to infidelity in relationships.
- Excitement makes them lose energy quickly.
- They are fickle-minded and lack commitment.
- They are sensitive and are easily offended by criticism.
- They are always suspicious and often unbalanced.
- As attention seekers, they prefer to be surrounded by people always.
The native of Mrugashira needs relaxed minds to help them calm down. Considering this, the natives of Ardra, Pushya and Ashlesha, are more compatible. In contrast, they are not compatible with natives born under Ashwini and Mrugashira Nakshatras.
Mrugashira nakshatra quarters
Each nakshatra has 4 quarters that represents the position of the star concerning the movement of the earth. So, the degrees of the Ashwini nakshatra is divided into 4 quarters or padas.
First Pada :
Range : 53° 20′ to 56° 40′ in Taurus
Governing planet : Sun
Navamsa sign : Leo
Sound : Ve
Characteristic : Expressive
Second Pada :
Range : 56° 40′ to 60° 00′ in Taurus
Governing planet : Mercury
Navamsa sign : Virgo
Soul Sound : Vo
Characteristic : Discernment
Third Pada :
Range : 60° 00′ to 63° 20′ in Gemini
Governing planet : Venus
Navamsa sign : Libra
Soul Sound : Ka
Characteristic : Social
Fourth Pada :
Range : 63° 20′ to 66° 40′ in Gemini
Governing planet : Mars
Navamsa sign : Scorpio
Soul Sound : Kee
Characteristic : Intellectual
Man’s Characteristics :
Man with Mirgashira nakshatra is honest when he interacts with others, and expects the same from them. He is really soft-hearted, and his relatives and friends quickly take advantage of him. Hence, he needs to really careful around them.
He believes and follows simple living and open-minded living. He dislikes judgemental, dishonest, and prejudiced people. Beyond this, his significant nature is his doubtful nature. His dual personality makes the world oblivious to his thinking.
A woman born under Mrugashira nakshatra is intelligent. She is interested in charity work and is witty. She has a quick tongue and a quick temper too. The more she learns the way of the world, the more she sees art in the same. She is independent and acquires her wealth to enjoy material comforts, various culinary delights, and branded clothing.
To know more about your horoscope, consult our astrologers today. They will be able to guide you and help you lead a better life. After all, preparing for the curves ahead is the best way to lead a satisfying life experience.