Vedic astrology assigns the 19th position or the lunar mansion to Moola nakshatra. The “nakshatra punja” comprises Epsilon, Mu, Zeta, Eta, Theta, Iota, Kappa, Upsilon, and Lambda Scorpionis forming the tail of Scorpion constellation. The nakshatra is located at the left of our galaxy.
Moola means root, left, or innermost core. The nakshatra’s symbol is a bunch of roots tied together or a lion’s tail. Goddess Nirriti is the ruling deity of the star, ruling planet is Ketu, and ruling deity of the planet Ganesha. Hence people born under the star embody characteristics of its symbol and its ruling and controlling gods and planets.
Quick Facts on the Nakshatra
Characteristics of people born Under Moola Nakshatra
Every happening in the world is associated with roots in some form or the other. Moola or the Foundation Star indicates this nature. People born under this star have an inquisitive mind that enabling them to get to the root of things. The natives can literally be adept at handling roots and herbs. The nakshatra encourages research, investigative, and explorative nature. Sometimes, during their exploration, they find a fortune they seek in foreign lands. The symbol root also implies hidden facets of one life, invisible to the eyes of the world. Generally, the natives are blessed with both spiritual and material success. Not much of future thinkers, they come across as free-spirited individuals who live in the present. Goddess Nirriti, the ruling deity, brings the energy of destruction, which can be used for surrender and transformation at its deepest level. Hence, this nakshatra is also the precursor of new beginnings.
Physical Characteristics :
- Good physical appearance with beautiful limbs and bright eyes.
- With medium complexion, the front teeth will be separated by distance.
Behavioral Traits :
Among their many positive traits are
- Optimism or positive thinking is deeply embedded in their character.
- Live in the present is the mantra the natives go by.
- Strong self-belief to succeed in things they dream of drives them to achieve their goals.
- Applying their innovative ideas to open the road to success is the trademark of the natives.
- They are rational thinkers and believe in logical reasoning to solve life’s problems.
- Hard work and commitment often help them see through the tasks they have set their minds on.
- Communication skills of the natives are excellent, and they make good speakers or orators.
- The natives are brave explorers, generous, jovial, and spiritually inclined.
- Facing adversity with composure is one of their greatest strengths.
- They are careful, intelligent, and skilled at persuading people to do their bidding.
They are not without negative traits.
- The natives have the lowest tolerance level for boredom, which makes them change jobs frequently.
- They can grow arrogant and stubborn.
- More than givers, they take a lot in relationships.
- They can self-destruct and sabotage their own achievements in a fit of rage.
- The natives are generally calm, but when provoked, their wrath can be real nasty.
- At many junctures of their lives, they will always be at crossroads between choosing the materialistic life or the spiritual life.
The most compatible nakshatras with the natives are Hasta, Shravana, Revati, and Pushya. In contrast, the nakshatras of Swati and Magha are known to be unsuitable.
Moola Nakshatra quarters
The Moola nakshatra’s range is divided into 4 quarters or padas representing the star’s position concerning the earth’s movement. Each quarter represents a prominent trait the person born in it carries..
First Pada :
Range : 240°00′ – 243°20′ in Sagittarius
Governing planets: Mars
Navamsa sign: Aries
Characteristic : Investigation
Second Pada :
Range : 243°20′ – 246°40′ in Sagittarius
Governing planets: Venus
Navamsa sign : Taurus
Soul Sound : Yo
Third Pada :
Range: 246°40′ – 250°00′ in Sagittarius
Governing planets: Mercury
Navamsa sign: Gemini
Soul Sound: Bha
Characteristic : Expression
Fourth Pada :
Range : 250°00′ – 253°20′ in Sagittarius
Governing planets: Moon
Navamsa sign : Cancer
Soul Sound: Bhe
Characteristic : Emotion
A male native of moola nakshatra prefers to stay in a peaceful atmosphere. They have a code of their own that they follow till last. They are secure from within and can tide over any powerful winds that they come across. He is a god-fearing person and is happy to live in the present than think of the past or future. He changes his profession often and does not manage his finances well. His sharp senses, wit, and intelligence will make him a jack of many trades
He is a self-made man and is unlikely to gain enjoys his parents. He will have a pleasant life with his partner, and she will be an excellent company. The health remains elusive when he is 27, 31, 44, 48, 56, and 60 years of age. Otherwise, he is blessed with relatively good health.
Female of Moola nakshatra are pure at heart. At times they can be stubborn and petty, inviting troubles into her life. They are generally uneducated and remain so if Jupiter is not placed at proper positions. When Jupiter is placed in the right spot, the natives make rapid approached in their education and professional life and reach significant heights.
Her conjugal life will be disturbed if the planets are not in a favorable position. Even in proper places, her marital life will be shaky if she cannot watch out for the discrepancies that creep in. Her health will be relatively stable, but she will have to take extra care when she is 27, 31, 38, 56, and 60.
Consult our astrologers today, to know what lies in your horoscope. They will guide you and help you lead a better life. Preparing for the curves ahead is the best way to experience a peace-filled life.