Purvabhadra or Purvabhadrapda finds 25th mention in the Vedic astrology. In the night sky, Purvabhadra is present in the constellation of Pegasus, the winged horse.
The two stars, Markab (Alpha Pegasi) and Scheat (Beta Pegasi) make Purvabhadrapada.
The natives born under the star derive their blessing from ruling planet Jupiter and presiding deity Aja Ekapada – a one-footed serpent. Meaning Earlier auspicious one, Purvabhadrapada natives are intelligent and skilled at finances.
Quick Facts on the Nakshatra
Characteristics of people born Under Purvabhadra akshatra
The symbol of Purvabhadrapda nakshatra is the front legs of a funeral cot. It symbolizes attachment to the element of fire. Purvabhadra borns are self-dependent and capable of sacrificing themselves for a higher cause without questions. They are dreamers and have bigger dreams of building a perfect society. Purvabhadra bestows charisma and fantastic communication skills, which the native uses to motivate and educate people.
Physical Characteristics :
- The male natives have broad cheeks and fleshy lips. With medium stature, his peculiar feature is that his foot has a lifted ankle.
- Women born under the star have a beautiful appearance. She is neither tall nor short, nor lean nor fatty. She has a medium build.
Behavioral Traits :
Among their many positive traits are
- As a star of tremendous perseverance, the intensity and the capacity for transformation are extreme in Purvabhadra.
- They have an incomparable spiritual depth and are intuitive.
- prosperity through cleverness is one of their personality traits.
- They are warriors and are devoted to those who surround them.
- They do not take orders from others and follow their moral code of conduct religiously.
- As visionaries, they make excellent writers and speakers.
- They come into money from wealthy people or the government.
- Fighting injustice is natural for them.
- As mystical beings, they are good at reading people
They are not without negative traits.
- The tendency to criticize comes easily to them.
- The natives have a wavering mind and are impulsive.
- As frugal spenders, they are poor financial planners.
- Poor health will always trouble them.
- Usually dominated by spouses, they will have a hard time keeping their marriage afloat.
- They are angry, nervous, skeptical, and pessimistic.
According to Veda Doshas and instinctive compatibility, Uttarashada and Shravana nakshatra’s are compatible with the native nakshatra. At the same time, Uttara Phalguni, Bharani, and Revathi are incompatible with Purvabhadra.
Shatabhisha Nakshatra quarters
Vedic astrology divides the Purvabhadra nakshatra range into four quarters or padas representing the star’s position concerning the earth’s movement. Each quarter represents a prominent trait of the person born in it carries..
First Pada :
Range : 320°00′ – 323°20′ in Aquarius
Governing planets: Mars
Navamsa sign: Aries
Sound: Se (Say)
Characteristic : Determination
Second Pada :
Range : 323°20′ – 326°40′ in Aquarius
Governing planets: Venus
Navamsa sign : Taurus
Soul Sound : So
Third Pada :
Range: 326°40′ – 330°00′ in Aquarius
Governing planets: Mercury
Navamsa sign: Gemini
Soul Sound: The (Daa)
Characteristic : Communication
Fourth Pada :
Range : 330°00′ – 333°20′ in Pisces
Governing planets: Moon
Navamsa sign : Cancer
Soul Sound: Di (Dee)
Characteristic : Affliction
As a peace-loving pen, a man born under Purvabhadra leads a simple life. He is impartial and follows principles of honesty and generosity. The native’s professional life will start early. He will have fruitful years from 24 to 33, and again a golden phase from 40 to 54, during which he will gain both financial and social status. He will have an average married life and will not be blessed with a mother’s love for various reasons. The native is prone to acidity, diabetes, and paralytic attacks on the health front. So, he should take extra precaution to rectify his lifestyle if something seems amiss.
Women born under Purva Bhadrapada is most honest and sincere in her profession. She holds on to her principles and is a natural-born leader. Her generosity is well placed as she makes sure she is helping people who are in actual need.
As a well-educated person, she will make it to the career of her choice. She is a devoted house-wife and dotes on her children. The stars will bless her with a good marital life. Health will be shaky to the women natives. She will face ailments like low BP, ankle pain, apoplexy, palpitations, and liver problems.
Consult our astrologers today, to know what lies in your horoscope. They will be able to guide you and help you lead a better life. After all, preparing for the curves ahead is the best way to lead a satisfying life experience.