Stretching between the Pegasus and Andromeda constellation in the night sky, Uttarabhadra comprises two stars, Gamma Pegasi and Alpha Andromedae. Also known as Uttarabhadrapda in some customs, it is the 26th nakshatra in the series and means ‘possession of lucky feet.’
The star shares the symbol of the latter half of the funeral cot with the Purvabhadra nakshatra. Ahir Budhanya is the governing lord, while Saturn is the ruling planet. Hence, the natives’ personality traits and behavioral aspects are heavily influenced by both.
Quick Facts on the Nakshatra
Characteristics of people born Under Uttarabhadra Nakshatra
Uttarabhadra or Uttarabhadrapda associates with fire purification and passion. Ahir Bhudhanya gives the desire to traverse the kundalini energy and get to the depths of any matter.
The natives are virtuous, compassionate, and humanitarians. As seekers of solitude, they require time for contemplation. Uttarabhadra borns are full of wisdom and determination. They instinctively understand patience is the key to unlock the achievements of their future. They work towards achieving their goal.
Physical Characteristics :
- Men born under this nakshatra possess attractive looks with an innocent smile
- The female natives have a stout body, medium height, and large eyes..
Behavioral Traits :
Among their many positive traits are
- Natives are kind, logical, and excellent with calculations.
- Their peace-loving and peace-keeping nature, coupled with a sense of equality and justice, make them people charmer.
- As natural-born leaders, they know to work and extract work.
- Like wine, they mature with age both gracefully and financially.
- Uttarabhadra born is determined once they set their eyes on the goal.
- The star blesses the natives with a fair share of generosity and benevolence.
- Blending into situations and circumstances comes naturally to them.
They are not without negative traits.
- Unpredictability is the main negative trait of the natives.
- Their fits of anger are something to reckon with.
- Laziness and loss of control over their behavior are other negative traits.
- As spiritual followers, they continually seclude themselves from the world.
- They are overly sensitive and over-analyze outcomes.
- With rigid principles, they gain enemies or get themselves involves in long-term litigation matters.
According to instinctive compatibility and yoni Kuta, Uttara Phalguni, Jyestha, Krittika, Anuradha, and Pushya nakshatra’s are compatible with the native nakshatra. Per Veda Doshas and instinctive compatibility, Purva Phalguni, Vishaka, and Chitra are incompatible.
Uttarabhadra Nakshatra quarters
Vedic astrology divides the Uttarabhadrapada nakshatra range into four quarters or padas representing the star’s position concerning the earth’s movement. Each quarter represents a prominent trait of the person born in it carries.
First Pada :
Range : 333°20′ – 336°40′ in Pisces
Governing planets: Sun
Navamsa sign: Leo
Characteristic : Accomplishment
Second Pada :
Range : 336°40′ – 340°00′ of Pisces
Governing planets: Mercury
Navamsa sign : Virgo
Soul Sound : Jham
Third Pada :
Range: 340°00′ – 343°20′ of Pisces
Governing planets: Venus
Navamsa sign: Libra
Soul Sound: Jna
Characteristic : Harmony
Fourth Pada :
Range : 343°30′ – 346°40′ of Pisces
Governing planets: Mars
Navamsa sign : Mars
Soul Sound: Tha)
Characteristic : Intensity
Men born under Uttarabharapada treat and respect everyone the same. Knowingly or unknowingly, he does not hurt people as he is pure-hearted. His short-temper trait will draw flak from his loved ones, but since it does not stand long, his love and care will be well-received by his friends and family. As learners and seekers, they are the jack of many trades. They are self-taught and learn well on their own. As professionals, fine-arts attract them more than logical streams. Hence, they often achieve greatness in the arts. He is destined to experience the lows of his life before marriage. But later, his life will be a dream after marriage. He will be blessed with a beautiful and understanding wife, who will give him equally amazing children. Excellent health will accompany him until his later years.
Women born under Uttarabhadra will bring wealth to both her maternal and husband’s home. She is well-behaved, respects elders, is flexible, and adapts to circumstances around her, making her popular in family circles. She will bring glory to both the organization she is working in and her family. The only downside will be she will have to travel a lot for her profession, though she dislikes them.
Healthwise, she will experience pains in the bones, indigestion, and menstrual cramps.
Consult our astrologers today, to know what lies in your horoscope. After analyzing your horoscope, they will guide you and help you lead a better life. After all, preparing for the curves ahead is the best way to lead a satisfying life experience.