The two bright stars in the Leo constellation, Zosma (Delta Leonis) and Chertan (Theta Leonis) form Purva Phalguni. They are located to the left of the bright star Magaha or Regulus.
Also known as Bhagadavaita, Purva Phalguni is a potent nakshatra. The nakshatra blesses the natives with positive feelings like love, pleasure, prosperity, and enjoyment abundantly.
The nakshatra is believed to harbor the seed of creation, its development, and its dissolution, i.e., its merger into the universe to pave the way for a new life.
Quick Facts on the Nakshatra
Characteristics of people born under Purva Phalguni Nakshatra
The front legs of a bed – the symbol of the star, indicate rejuvenation and pleasure. The planetary ruler – Venus makes the natives appreciate relationships, beauty, and luxury. People born under the star are the most theatrical and carefree among all the 27 nakshatras. They desire recognition for their accomplishments. People born under this auspicious star absorb the energy of renewal and gain contentment through their love for art and creativity.
Physical Characteristics :
- A male with Purva Phalguni star sign is naturally attractive. He has a stout body with a snubbed nose.
- A female with Purva Phalguni star sign is of medium height. She will have a round face with a long nose.
Behavioral Traits :
Among their many positive traits are
- The natives are fine-art lovers and will develop a keen interest in them. Some may even pursue the art form and become masters in their chosen fields.
- Literature fascinates these people, and the same will become their immense source of knowledge.
- Loyalty and honesty are deeply rooted in their character.
- Maintaining cordial relationships with friends and family is among their primary positive traits.
- Keeping their environment and surrounding clean and also adding in decorative details to enhance the ambiance comes naturally to them.
- Being polite, soft- and well-spoken, and empathetic towards everybody will earn them brownie points everywhere.
- Resolving disputes by giving well-balanced judgments to resolve conflicts will make them famous and well-loved by everybody.
They are not without negative traits.
- Often they become arrogant if their confidence is not kept in check.
- Short-temper is another strong negative quality of people with Purva Phalguni star sign.
- They do not plan their finances and often end up being spend-thrifts.
- The natives are impulsive and reckless.
- Because of their over-indulgence, it is easy for people born under the star to become addicted easily.
The natives attract romantic relationships but may face challenges in balancing their relationships after marriage. Assessing the Yoni Kuta, the most compatible nakshatras for people with Purva Phalguni as their star are Ashwini and Ardra, the most incompatible one is Magha nakshatra.
Purva Phalguni Nakshatra quarters
Each nakshatra has 4 quarters that represents the position of the star concerning the movement of the earth. So, the degrees of the Purva Phalguni nakshatra is divided into 4 quarters or padas.
First Pada :
Range : 143°20′ to 146°40′ in Leo
Governing planet: Sun
Navamsa sign: Scorpio
Characteristic : Passionate
Second Pada :
Range : 140°00′ to 143°20′ in Leo
Governing planet: Mercury
Navamsa sign : Libra
Soul Sound : Tee
Third Pada :
Range: 136°40′ to 140°00′ in Leo
Governing planet: Venus
Navamsa sign: Virgo
Soul Sound: Ta
Characteristic : Enterprising
Fourth Pada :
Range : 133°20′ to 136°40′ in Leo
Governing planet : Mars
Navamsa sign : Leo
Soul Sound: Mo
Characteristic : Regal
Men born under Purav Phalguni love their freedom. He is a traveler and will earn friends worldwide. He is an exemplary leader and will rise to significant positions in his chosen career. His smartness and intuition will help him circumnavigate his enemies and avoid their negativity.
Blessed with a wonderful wife and children, he will lead a fortunate life. Health will be relatively stable, and any significant disease will not bother him.
A woman born under the auspicious star is generous, polite, and gains the taste for arts. Her charities make her popular among people around her.
If well-educated, she will lean towards advance studies and will incline towards choosing the teaching profession. She is adept at balancing her personal and professional life. Still, she will always choose family over a career. She will have minor health issues, nothing major that will affect her routine.
Consult our astrologers today, to know what lies in your horoscope. They will be able to guide you and help you lead a better life. After all, preparing for the curves ahead is the best way to lead a satisfying life experience.