Anuradha Nakshatra is the 17th star in the series of stars known in the Vedic astronomy. Beta, Delta, and Pi Scorpionis are the three stars Anuradha comprises. They appear in a straight line above Antares, the bright red star.
People born under Anuradha are good at striking the balance between contradictory forces. They are excellent communicators and open up channels for dialogs to ensure peace prevails. The ability to read between the lines, sharp focus, and joviality define the primary traits of people born under Anuradha.
Quick Facts on the Nakshatra
Characteristics of people born Under Anuradha Nakshatra
Anuradha nakshatra’s ruling deity is lord Mitra, who gives the ability to develop and nurture friendships. Also called as the star of success, te natives taste success and fame, primarily through collaboration. Anuradha presents its natives with both intuition and logic, making them remarkable with numbers.
is in charts for people born under Anuradha. They are promoters of peace and non-violence. They also have the strength to organize and lead a group of like-minded people. Despite their openness and sociability, they safeguard their privacy, offering only a selected few, a share of their private domain. Like its symbol lotus flower, Anuradha borns have the persistence and ability to blossom amid difficulties.
Physical Characteristics :
- With perfect planetary alignments, the natives will have a beautiful face with bright eyes.
- Bear prominently stout body with pleasant physical features,
Behavioral Traits :
Among their many positive traits are
- Seeing through the fakeness of a situation is one of their dominant personality traits.
- The natives base their decisions on rationality, logic, and reason.
- Self-conduct in public places is as important as their conduct in their private space.
- Bridging differences is one of their key specialties.
- They are sensitive and empathize with people, though they do not showcase their feelings to the world.
- Curious to explore new avenues and horizons, the natives fine-tune their behavior with each unique experience their exploration brings in.
They are not without negative traits.
- They must make conscious efforts to control their frustration and sadness.
- The natives lay over-emphasis on maintaining privacy.
- Constant nourishment to mind and body is their main craving.
- Jealousy and controlling nature come in quickly if not taken care of.
- They try hard to achieve spiritual progress.
- Feeling guilty for unwanted things forms the core of their character.
Anuradha is most compatible with Vishaka. They are also compatible with Jyeshtha nakshatra since it is the masculine counterpart for Anuradha. Bharani is most non-compatible with Anuradha. Other stars that are instinctively incompatible are Ashwini and Purva Bhadrapada nakshatras.
Anuradha Nakshatra quarters
The Vedic astrology divides Anuradha nakshatra range into 4 quarters or padas representing the star’s position concerning the earth’s movement. Each quarter represents a prominent trait of the person born in it carries.
First Pada :
Range : 213°20 ‘- 216°40’ in Scorpio
Governing planets: Sun, Ketu, Mars, and Jupiter
Navamsa sign: Leo
Sound: Na (Naa)
Characteristic : Self Expression
Second Pada :
Range : 216°40′- 220°00′ in Scorpio
Governing planets: Rahu and Mercury.
Navamsa sign : Virgo
Soul Sound : Nee
Third Pada :
Range: 220°00′- 223°20′ in Scorpio
Governing planets: Saturn and Venus
Navamsa sign: Libra
Soul Sound: Nu
Characteristic : Social
Fourth Pada :
Range : 223°20′- 226° 40’in Scorpio
Governing planets: Saturn and Mars
Navamsa sign : Scorpio
Soul Sound: Ne
Characteristic : Esoteric
Handsome features and bright eyes characterize men natives of Anuradha. He handles even the toughest situations professionally. He will wear depressed looks, lacks peace of mind, and will always be in a vindictive mood. Despite his shortcomings, he is one of the most hardworking beings.
Earning will start during his early years, and he will have to struggle to attain his fame and name until he is 48. But after that, he will be bestowed with immense recognition.
He will share a strained relationship with his parents and will find himself living away from home. But he will be blessed with a right life partner and children who will attain higher social stature than him.
Men born under this star will be prone to asthma, dental problems, cough, and cold. Averse to taking medication, he will further ruin his health if he doesn’t accept treatment on time.
Arrogance stay’s away from Anuradha born woman. She is pure-hearted, and a simple woman who believes in self and does not lean towards making her appear beautiful. Respect for elders will earn her a place in their hearts, and friendliness will earn her a respectable position in her social circles.
Her professional interests usually lie in music and fine-arts. If she pursues with sincere efforts, she will gain name and fame in her chosen field.
Her devotion to her family is no less than perfect. She will share a fantastic bond with her parents, siblings, husband, children, and in-laws.
The only health trouble she will face is related to the uterus. It is noticed that Anuradha borns will usually have painful and irregular menses.