People born under the star also have creativity as their backbone, as the star’s ruling deity is Prajapati or Brahma.
Feminine qualities are prominent in people with Rohini as their star sign. They have strong family values and have an eye for beautiful artifacts and luxury.
Quick Facts on the Nakshatra
Characteristics of people born under Rohini nakshatraPeople with Rohini nakshatra as their star sign are calm, gentle, and compassionate. They have a certain charm, and sex appeal builds in their personality and get people to notice them easily.
They love nature and take care of them fondly as nurturing their own kith and kin. Art and creativity are closely associated with the star. So people with the influence of the Rohini star on them are good in creative fields. If appropriately exploited, perseverance and hard work mixed with creative ingenuity will propel the natives to lead a successful life
Physical Characteristics :
Based on favorable planetary alignments, the most common physical features are -
- Beautiful eyes.
- Medium height
- fair complexion.
- Slim physique.
- Appealing and attractive appearance
Behavioral Traits :Among their many positive traits are
- Temperamental sweetness and gentle nature make them honest and reliable friends.
- Morally oriented and trustworthy.
- They are self-reliant and are financially secure.
- They are respected by both family and friends.
- Artistic values and a sense of beauty come to them automatically
- As nature lovers, they contribute to preserving the environment in whatever way they can.
- For the natives, education comes as a blessing and is inclined to take up studies related to the art field.
- A balanced mind and practical thinking make them capable of achieving their dreams and goals.
- They are materialistic and are deceptive.
- The natives have a way with words and can charm their way of realizing their goals.
- They are overly sensitive and are easily hurt.
- Their compassionate nature makes it easy for others to take advantage of them.
- Jealousy, possessiveness, and indecisiveness form part of their character.
- With high creativity, they easily slip into their imaginative world and often live in an alternate reality.
Mrigashirsha nakshatra, symbolized by the original source of a female snake, is the most compatible nakshatra concerning Rohini. Ashwini and Bharani nakshatras, along with their female counterparts - Revathi and Shatabhisa, are compatible with Rohini nakshatra.
As the nakshatra symbolizes the ‘yoni’ of the snake, it is neutral to the tiger’s male and female counterparts. Uttara Ashada nakshatra, expressed by the ‘yoni’ of male mongoose, is the most non-compatible.
It is neutral to Vishakha and Chitra, Rohini is inimical, or incompatible to the remaining birth stars.
Rohini nakshatra quarters
Each nakshatra has 4 quarters that represent the position of the star concerning the movement of the earth. So, the degrees of the Rohini nakshatra is divided into 4 quarters or
First Pada :Range : 40° 00′ to 43° 20′ in Taurus
Governing planet : Mars
Navamsa sign : Aries
Sound : O
Characteristic : Passion
Second Pada :Range : 43° 20′ to 46° 40′ in Taurus
Governing planet : Venus
Navamsa sign : Taurus
Soul Sound : Va
Characteristic : Abundance
Third Pada :Range : 46° 40′ to 50° 00′ in Taurus
Governing planet : Mercury
Navamsa sign : Gemini
Soul Sound : Vi
Characteristic : Resilience
Fourth Pada :Range : 50° 00′ to 53° 20′ in Taurus
Governing planet : Moon
Navamsa sign : Cancer
Soul Sound : Vu
Characteristic : Comfort
Man's Characteristics :
The man native of the Rohini nakshatra is short-tempered and stubborn. He is prone to finding fault in others. He relies more on his heart than his brain to decide. The only soft corner he develops is for his friends and family as they mean the world to him. He is more attached to his mother and maternal relatives than fraternal relatives.
Health-wise, the man, is prone to blood-related diseases such as sugar. He may also be prone to jaundice and urinary disorders.
A woman born under Rohini nakshatra is well-mannered. She is fond of dressing and loves beautiful attires. Her inner-strength makes her family and friends rely on her. Though she has a soft heart, her rough external appearance appears arrogant to people. Though calm most of the time, her anger is something people can't handle when provoked. Health-wise, she is blessed and will face minor problems in her life unless other planets are not in a favorable position at the time of her birth.
To know more about your horoscope, consult our astrologers today. They will guide you and help you lead a better life. After all, preparing for the curves ahead is the best way to lead a satisfying life experience
- Ashwini Nakshatra
- Bharani Nakshatra
- Krittika Nakshatra
- Rohini Nakshatra
- Mrigashira Nakshatra
- Ardra Nakshatra
- Punarvasu Nakshatra
- Pushya Nakshatra
- Ashlesha Nakshatra
- Magha Nakshatra
- Purva Phalguni Nakshatra
- Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra
- Hasta Nakshatra
- Chitra Nakshatra
- Swathi Nakshatra
- Vishaka Nakshatra
- Anuradha Nakshatra
- Jyeshta Nakshatra
- Moola Nakshatra
- Purvashada Nakshatra
- UttaraShada Nakshatra
- Sharavana Nakshatra
- Dhanishta Nakshatra
- Shatabhisha Nakshatra
- Purva Bhadra Nakshatra
- Uttara Bhadra Nakshatra
- Revathi Nakshatra