The natives born under Magha have achievement and nobility at the core which they use, to scale heights in their careers. Ruled by the Pitru’s (the ancestors), Magha borns connect to their lineage and established traditions. They are generous and have an air of regal demeanor surrounding them.
Quick Facts on the Nakshatra
Characteristics of people born under Magha NakshatraIndividuals having Magha as their star sign have enterprising nature, thoughtful interaction, and righteousness. They dislike people who hinder their work and actions and often make many enemies for the same reason.
They refrain from hurting others and are quick to make amends to establish cordial relations out of respect than for the sake of it. Their affinity to their roots makes them excellent researchers.
Physical Characteristics :
- Males are usually short in height with a hairy body and rounded neck.
- Females are attractive and will have lovely tresses and long hair.
Behavioral Traits :Among their many positive traits are
- A profound respect for traditions and values is evident in their approach to life.
- They respect wise words and thrive on learning ancient wisdom.
- Understanding the delicate balance in their relationships, whether at home or office, is natural to them.
- Magha borns value and follow the command chain.
- Praise and honor will help them perform well in their roles, but they will never get to their head.
- As much as they enjoy rituals, they also enjoy parties and live life to its fullest.
- Inclination towards art is common among them, and they master it with practice.
- Empathy and care are other positive traits associated with people born under Magha nakshatra.
- They make excellent managers as they have to ability to establish a harmony between the leader and the employees.
- Attraction to materialistic pleasures and status is their main drawback. Though not always, the appeal can often lead them astray.
- Powerful positions attract potent enemies. Hence, they continually doubt the people around them.
- They are unkind to people who do not respect them
- People born under Magha nakshatra, have a feeling of racial superiority.
- If left unchecked, they grow to be arrogant, ego-centric, jealous, disdainful, and
- They quickly give in to flattery without thinking twice.
According to the concept of "Yoni Kuta," people with Magha as their star sign are compatible with people having Ashwini, Mrigashirsha, and Ashlesha as their star signs. According to the general horoscope reading, Magha borns enjoy a pleasant and harmonious married life. They are incompatible with people having Chitra as their star sign.
Magha Nakshatra quarters
Each nakshatra has 4 quarters that represents the position of the star concerning the movement of the earth. So, the degrees of the Magha nakshatra is divided into 4 quarters or padas.
First Pada :Range : 120°00′ to 123°20′ in Leo
Governing planet: Mars
Navamsa sign: Aries
Characteristic : Ascension to the throne, Fortitude
Second Pada :Range : 123°20′ to 126°40′ in Leo
Governing planet: Venus
Navamsa sign : Taurus
Soul Sound : Mi
Characteristic: Duty, Materialization, Ambition
Third Pada :Range: 126°40′ to 130°00′ in Leo
Governing planet: Mercury
Navamsa sign: Gemini
Soul Sound: Mu
Characteristic : Knowledge
Fourth Pada :Range : 130°00′ to 133°20′ in Leo
Governing planet : Moon
Navamsa sign : Cancer
Soul Sound: Me
Characteristic : Ritual
Man's Characteristics :
Men native of Magha nakshatra are industrious and straightforward. They are soft-spoken and respect their elder and traditions immensely. They are artistically inclined and pursue their hobbies with the same reverence as their careers. He is generous and maintains harmonious relationships with like-minded people. He works towards achieving his goals once he is set on realizing them.
With his no-nonsense attitude, he is also likely to create enemies with people who will continuously try to undermine his active role. They enjoy their conjugal life and are blessed with good progeny. Depending on planetary alignments, he can develop critical ailments during the sunset of his life.
Women born under Magha have a quick temper. But she is also god-fearing and generous, which makes her loved by family and friends. She can establish the right balance between her personal and professional life.
If she plays her positives right, she can lead a happy, luxurious, and contented life with her husband and smart children. She is likely to develop an eye, and uterine disorders, which left untreated when detected, can lead to severe problems.
Consult our astrologers today, to know what lies in your horoscope. They will guide you and help you lead a better life. After all, preparing for the curves ahead is the best way to lead a satisfying life experience.
- Ashwini Nakshatra
- Bharani Nakshatra
- Krittika Nakshatra
- Rohini Nakshatra
- Mrigashira Nakshatra
- Ardra Nakshatra
- Punarvasu Nakshatra
- Pushya Nakshatra
- Ashlesha Nakshatra
- Magha Nakshatra
- Purva Phalguni Nakshatra
- Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra
- Hasta Nakshatra
- Chitra Nakshatra
- Swathi Nakshatra
- Vishaka Nakshatra
- Anuradha Nakshatra
- Jyeshta Nakshatra
- Moola Nakshatra
- Purvashada Nakshatra
- UttaraShada Nakshatra
- Sharavana Nakshatra
- Dhanishta Nakshatra
- Shatabhisha Nakshatra
- Purva Bhadra Nakshatra
- Uttara Bhadra Nakshatra
- Revathi Nakshatra