Hasta translates to - The Hand. The star represents all the positive activities performed using the hand. People born under Hasta are optimistic and possess an incredible capacity to create.
The natives of the star derive their power from 'Surya Deva'- the governing deity and are ruled by the moon's planetary energy.
Quick Facts on the Nakshatra
Characteristics of people born Under Hasta NakshatraThe purity of thought, word, and deed sum up their basic characteristics. The natives possess good self-control, are active, and very resourceful. Those born under Hasta are hard-working, knowledgeable, and reasonable. Hasta nakshatra embodies luster, luminosity, brilliance, strength, beauty, and knowledge. This nakshatra also symbolizes agreements and greetings as represented by the handshake.
The ruling deity Savitar is jovial and carefree. He blesses the natives with the ability to use their hands either in a skilled or cunning manner. Savitar grants life. So, Hasta can be associated with establishing a well-knit family.
Physical Characteristics :
- A male born under Hasta nakshatra will be tall and stout. He has a mixed complexion with relative shorthands.
- A woman native of Hasta will be blessed with mesmerizing eyes. She will have well-formed shoulders and ears. She will draw attention, with her attractive looks.
Behavioral Traits :Among their many positive traits are
- The natives display the essence of firmness and maintain their purpose.
- They have a strong will-power.
- Independence and firmness are always exhibited in their dealings.
- Polite composure and calmness always envelopes Hasta born and are their protective charms.
- The ability to win people and situations will make them have firm familial bonds.
- Exceptional sharpness, faithfulness, and intellect help them reach great heights when used diligently.
- They can establish wide social circles with their innate ability to motivate and inspire people.
- With their ability to control situations, they can turn into dominating people.
- Their lack of sensitivity and behavior usually tends towards rudeness, they rub off people in the wrong way.
- Overindulgence, restlessness, and selfishness add on to their negative traits.
- The natives are prone to constant health problems.
- With low self-opinion, it is relatively easy for them to become addicts. They turn to emotional eating or being alcoholics to deal with their problems.
Bearing instinctive norms of compatibility in mind the Hasta nakshatra is most compatible with Swati nakshatra. Besides Swathi, Hasta is also compatible with Revati, Bharani, Krittika, Pushya, Uttara Phalguni, and Uttarabhadrapada nakshatras. Accounting for the theory of obstruction, Hasta is incompatible with Shatabhisak nakshatra and Ashwini nakshatra.
Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra quarters
Each nakshatra has 4 quarters that represents the position of the star concerning the movement of the earth. People born under each quarter are governed by a distinct planet and have a defining characteristic.
First Pada :Range : 160°00′ to 163°20′ in Virgo
Governing planet: Aries
Navamsa sign: Mars
Characteristic : Energetic
Second Pada :Range : 163°20′ to 166°40′ in Virgo
Governing planet: Venus
Navamsa sign : Taurus
Soul Sound : Sha
Third Pada :Range: 166°40′ to 170°00′ in Virgo
Governing planet: Mercury
Navamsa sign: Gemini
Soul Sound: Na
Characteristic : Clever
Fourth Pada :Range : 170°00′ to 173°20′ in Virgo
Governing planet : Moon
Navamsa sign : Cancer
Soul Sound: Tha
Characteristic : Community
Man's Characteristics :
A man born under Hasta nakshatra is esteemed in society. He has a charming smile that can win over anyone. He is always ready to help the needy without expectations. With his calm and polite manners, he can get into good-books of anyone.
Professionalism is built into them. As an excellent listener, he can resolve even the most complex troubling situations with his sharp thinking. He is blessed with good family life and a loving and caring wife. The only point of worry is his health, as he falls sick often, especially during seasonal change.
Hasta nakshatra born woman is shy. She is outspoken and does not think twice about the consequences. She is a caretaker and will look after her family well. Unless there is a need to, she will not lean towards being a professional. She would instead invest her time learning and nurturing her artistic abilities.
She will have an excellent husband who is settled comfortably in life. Hasta born women will enjoy good health until her old age. She might develop minor health issues during her last stages of life.
Consult our astrologers today, to know what lies in your horoscope. They will guide you and help you iron out your challenges. After all, preparing for the curves ahead is the best way to lead a satisfying life experience.
- Ashwini Nakshatra
- Bharani Nakshatra
- Krittika Nakshatra
- Rohini Nakshatra
- Mrigashira Nakshatra
- Ardra Nakshatra
- Punarvasu Nakshatra
- Pushya Nakshatra
- Ashlesha Nakshatra
- Magha Nakshatra
- Purva Phalguni Nakshatra
- Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra
- Hasta Nakshatra
- Chitra Nakshatra
- Swathi Nakshatra
- Vishaka Nakshatra
- Anuradha Nakshatra
- Jyeshta Nakshatra
- Moola Nakshatra
- Purvashada Nakshatra
- UttaraShada Nakshatra
- Sharavana Nakshatra
- Dhanishta Nakshatra
- Shatabhisha Nakshatra
- Purva Bhadra Nakshatra
- Uttara Bhadra Nakshatra
- Revathi Nakshatra