Their hardships hold testimony to their success, which comes during later stages of life. The presiding deity - Rudra and the ruling planet - Rahu brings confusion and chaos to the lives of people born under the star.
But they also bring in intense hunger for knowledge and lose themselves in quests to quench their thirst for knowledge.
They are bold and are straightforward. The natives are highly sensitive, and more than often, emotions cloud their judgments, making them think from the heart rather than the mind.
Quick Facts on the Nakshatra
Characteristics of people born under Ardra NakshatraPeople born under this star have child-like features. They experience extreme emotions and easily let-go of their feeling once they experience them. They are curious and like to inspect everything and everyone around them.
They classify everything and are borderline obsessive to keep things in their place. They are storehouses of empathy and care for others. For people with Ardra nakshatra, there is no grey, the world is either black or white. Their dedication and hardworking nature make them successful in their professional life.
Physical Characteristics :
There are no defined physical characteristics. Like their moods, even their body transforms according to the habits they keep. But one thing that's common across the natives are, they have a prominent nose.
Behavioral Traits :Among their many positive traits are
- They are quick thinkers and decision-makers.
- The natives are blessed with good memory
- Communication skills take them places, as they are precise with their thoughts and do not mess around.
- Manual labor is what these people prefer over mind work.
- Empathy and compassion quickly come to them.
- Their sharp minds and intelligence make them innovators.
- Renovation and recycling are second nature to the natives.
- They are always out on a quest to make things better.
- As knowledge seekers, they continue to learn until their last days.
- The natives born under Ardra nakshatra are stubborn.
- As quick thinkers, they are also impulsive, which can land them in the soup at times.
- Their quest for finding perfection makes them borderline obsessive that can rub off people on the wrong sides.
- A lot of things interest them, and their interests vary. Hence, people blessed with Ardra nakshatra find it challenging to stick to a job.
- Being anti-social, they have limited friends within the family.
- People born under the star are ungrateful and inconsiderate. The traits that can end up hurting people around them in the process.
Compatibility becomes the center of focus when establishing long-term relationships like marriage. And this is where the concept of Yoni comes into the picture. People born under Ashwini, Bharani, and Krittika are most compatible, while natives of Purva Phalguni and Magha are incompatible
Ardra Nakshatra quarters
Each nakshatra has 4 quarters that represents the position of the star concerning the movement of the earth. So, the degrees of the Ardra nakshatra is divided into 4 quarters or padas
First Pada :Range : 66° 40′ to 70° 00' in Gemini
Governing planet : Jupiter
Navamsa sign : Sagittarius
Sound : Ku
Characteristic : Curiosity
Second Pada :Range : 70° 00′ to 73° 20′ in Gemini
Governing planet : Saturn
Navamsa sign : Capricorn
Soul Sound : Kha
Characteristic : Materialistic
Third Pada :Range : 73° 20′ to 76° 40′ in Gemini
Governing planet : Saturn
Navamsa sign : Aquarius
Soul Sound : Nga
Characteristic : Research
Fourth Pada :Range : 76° 40′ to 80° 00′ in Gemini
Governing planet : Jupiter
Navamsa sign : Pisces
Soul Sound : Chha
Characteristic : Compassionate
Man's Characteristics :
A man born under Ardra possesses an excellent memory. His cool-headedness, quick thinking, and witty nature help him diffuse any problematic situation. He is usually the center of attention in meetings and gatherings. With his sharp intuition, he can grasp and read into the atmosphere quickly. His thirst for knowledge makes him acquire knowledge at a fast pace. Multi-tasking keeps his over-active mind until he can grow tired quickly.
The female born under Ardra nakshatra is stubborn and is not easy to reason with. Though she often complains about it, she leaves no stone unturned to nurse her loved ones back to health.
She enjoys buying materialistic things that give her comfort. She is fussy and often finds fault in the most trivial things. She is bound to fare well in both education and professional life. But her marriage life is usually a source of discomfort, as both her husband and children cannot give her the happiness she expects.
Consult our astrologers today, to know what lies in your horoscope. They will be able to guide you and help you lead a better life. After all, preparing for the curves ahead is the best way to lead a satisfying life experience.
- Ashwini Nakshatra
- Bharani Nakshatra
- Krittika Nakshatra
- Rohini Nakshatra
- Mrigashira Nakshatra
- Ardra Nakshatra
- Punarvasu Nakshatra
- Pushya Nakshatra
- Ashlesha Nakshatra
- Magha Nakshatra
- Purva Phalguni Nakshatra
- Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra
- Hasta Nakshatra
- Chitra Nakshatra
- Swathi Nakshatra
- Vishaka Nakshatra
- Anuradha Nakshatra
- Jyeshta Nakshatra
- Moola Nakshatra
- Purvashada Nakshatra
- UttaraShada Nakshatra
- Sharavana Nakshatra
- Dhanishta Nakshatra
- Shatabhisha Nakshatra
- Purva Bhadra Nakshatra
- Uttara Bhadra Nakshatra
- Revathi Nakshatra