According to Hinduism, Tuesday is believed the most important fortunate day for devoting Lord Hanuman. Devotees worshiping Lord Hanuman on Tuesdays for getting success, wealth, good health, peace and protection from evil forces. Lord Hanuman is the incarnation of Lord Vishnu And Lord Shiva. He is very simple, compassionate, powerful and courageous. He never delays to gives the quickest and the most plentiful benefits to his devotees. Hanumanji is also called as Maruthi, Bajarangabali, Anjani Putra, Mahaveer, Pavaniputra, etc. He is the son of Anjani Devi and Vayu or Maruthi. He is the greatest devotee of Lord Sri Rama, and he is the symbol of devotion and dedication. Hanuman or Maruti Stotra chanting helps to get blessings from Lord Maruthi. According to old scriptures, there are many Bajrangbali mantra’s, each has a different purpose.
Powerful Hanuman Mantras For Success
1. “Om Hanumate Namah”
It is the hanuman moola mantra, it is also a powerful mantra for success. By chanting this mantra will remove obstacles and problems in their life. And also it gives physical strength, stamina and power.
2. “Om Aeem Bhreem Hanumate Shri Ram Dootaye Namaha”
It is the Shree Hanuman beeja mantra. It is one of the powerful mantras to get blessings from the lord. This mantra greets lord hanuman as the considerable server and envoy of Lord Sri Rama.
3. “Manojavam Maruta Tulyavegam Jitendriyam Buddhimatam Varshitam Vatatmajam Varanayuthamukyam Sri Rama Dhutam Sharanam prapadye"
This is the manovajam maruta tulyavegam mantra. He is the one who prompts as the mind and fast as the wind. By chanting this mantra god will give excellent intelligence, learning, and wisdom because he is the symbol of it. And he is the lord of senses.
4. “Om Shree Vajradehaya Ramabhaktaya Vayuputraya Namostuthe”
This is a very powerful Anjaneya mantra. By chanting this mantra will get good jobs and success in life. If you chant it daily with full devotion, then you will not get any obstacles or problems in your current job. Chanting of this mantra is beneficial for students who are preparing for exams and who are waiting for promotions in their jobs. If you chant this mantra daily 11 times in the morning will attain success in life.
5. “Om Anjaneyaya Vidmahe Vayuputraya Dhimahi, Tano Hanumat Prachodayat”
This is a Hanuman Gayathri mantra. It will protect you against all dangers and strengthens. Lord Hanuman is the symbol of physical strength, stamina and power. If you want to develop these qualities like hanuman, then you should chant this Gayathri mantra with devotion and dedication. This mantra develops your courage, stamina and power in life.
6. “Om Aim Hreem Kleem Dinankampi Dharmatma Premabdhi Ramvallabha Adhaivam Marute Veer Bhshtdehi Satvaram Kleem Hreem Aim Om”
This is the Hanuman mantra for fulfilling wishes, This mantra is dedicated to God Hanuman. If you chant this mantra daily 108 times, your wishes will be fulfilled very quickly.
Benefits of Chanting Hanuman Chalisa Mantra
- Regular chanting of hanuman mantra increases a person’s strength and he appears victories in every challenging situation.
- Who is regularly recite the hanuman mantra, Ghosts and devils will never trouble that person.
- Chanting of hanuman mantra is believing that conquering unfavorable health conditions like Koma.
- Nowadays many people are suffering from failed marriages, mental problems and financial problems. This Hanuman mantra chanting gives you positive energy to overcome these problems.
- Daily chanting of hanuman mantra will give success in life.
- This mantra permits you to contend even in the weakest situations, it gives strength to fight.
- Hanuman mantra increases your work efficiency. You are capable to work more time and inspires others.
- Hanuman mantra chanting ward off any bad souls or the influence of evils strength in your life.
- Panchamukhi Hanuman Stotra should chant at least once in a week, to remove bad or evil forces in the house.
Procedure For Chanting Mantra/Hanuman Chalisa
- Shukla paksha Tuesday is an auspicious day to chant hanuman mantra or Hanuman Chalisa. If anyone is chanting for without awaiting any results can start it on any day.
- Brahma muhurtham is good for chanting mantra if you chant in stealth gives exceedingly quick results.
- If you have any particular wish to chanting it, you can sit in the north direction face. If you chant it without awaiting any results, you can sit in the east direction face.
- While chanting mantra you have to sit on red velvet aasan, don’t sit on the floor or ground directly.
- While chanting hanuman mantra you have to keep the lord Anjaneya idol or photo frame. This idol or photo should not touch the floor.
- Then you can light a Diya with sesame oil, and light incense stick or dhoop in front of an idol.
- And you have to maintain a meditation and concentration on mantra chanting.
This is the procedure for chanting hanuman mantra or hanuman Chalisa.