Puja N Pujari’s brass aarti diya with Wooden Handle brass Diya lamp for pooja is apt for carrying out dhoop aarti or camphor aarti to the deities at home. The cup-shaped vessel in front holds the dhoop sticks or the camphor in place, avoiding accidental falls while performing the aarti. The carefully thought-out ghee aarti jyot diya has a wooden handle to evade burning the holder’s hand while performing the aarti.
- The practice of performing aarti dates back to the Vedic period. People have developed various means to perform aarti over centuries. The materials used to perform aarti have been evolving along with the designs of aarti stands.
- Aarti Diya or dhoop stand is a vital part of worship across several religions.
- Performing dhoop or normal aarti has scientific reasoning behind it. The dhoop aarti repels small insects like mosquitoes, flies, and spiders away from the home or worship premises. The normal aarti increases the temperature of the living areas and terminates harmful micro-organisms from the environment.
- Performing aarti is a perfect way to rid living spaces of negative energy and replace the area with positive vibrations.
- Bring home this authentic brass Dhoop Dani or Dhoobakal from PujaNPujari to perform the aarti at home or in temples. Add the extra touch of spirituality and cleanse your homes by getting rid of negativity.
- Clean the Brass Table Diya with a mild cleanser to get back the luster. Dry it immediately with a clean and dry cloth.
- Do not wash with soap or chemicals.
Shipping Info: Delivery to the mentioned address in a carefully packed damage free parcel within 5-7 working days. We can also send it gift-wrapped based on request.