The white metal Ashtalakshmi Pooja Chambu offers the perfect way to install a Kalash at home. You can use this Kalash lota for storing water in your pooja rooms. They are also an excellent way to get water for pujas at home.
The AshtaLakshmi Kalash lota has the power of the eight avatars of goddess Lakshmi, who fills the home with prosperity. Each avatar of the goddess has a unique attribute much needed in life. Hence, worshipping the avatars of the all-protecting mother is the best way to enhance positivity and prosperity at home.
- The eight Lakshmi that you can see on the pooja Kalash are Aadi Lakshmi, Dhanya Lakshmi, Dhairya Lakshmi, Gaja Lakshmi, Santana Lakshmi, Vijaya, Vidya Lakshmi, and Dhana Lakshmi.
- To make Kalash, add water to the brim. Keep mango leaves such that the tips spill out. Place an inverted coconut on top of it. A few people add coins since they believe it enhances wealth to flow into homes.
- The AshtaLakshmi Kalash sets the tone of the festivities. It provides that traditional look.
- The pooja chambu is also easy to maintain and clean. You can use the normal vessel cleaning liquids to wash this pooja accessory.
- Due to their traditional look, use them during special or festive occasions like Diwali, Navaratri, or House warming ceremonies.
- Clean the Ashtalakshmi Kalash with a mild cleanser.
- Do not use harsh chemicals or hot water. The Kalash will lose its luster.
- Washing preference: Use hands. Avoid dishwashers.
- After washing, dry it immediately with a clean and dry cloth. Sundry if possible.
- Delivery in a carefully packed damage free parcel within 5-7 working days.
- We can also send it gift-wrapped based on request.
There are no reviews yet.