Golu Dolls are Coloured with vibrant colors and handcrafted by local artisans. The golu set highlights the importance of grandparents in everyday life and it is a perfect gift for housewarming parties and festivals.
Clad in traditional Indian attire, the Handcrafted Golu Dolls For Golu Bommai are also ambassadors of Indian culture and traditions.
- The old couple’s Golu Dolls Set for Navaratri has a spring attached as a neck, making them dolls with movable heads. This feature is an added attraction to small children and is sure to draw their attention.
- The dolls are made from clay. The clay golu doll are durable and last for generations if well preserved.
- You can add these dolls to create the best golu themes to highlight the importance of family time and caring for elders in the family.
- In a few households, people use the thatha patti golu set instead of the pattada gombe decoration.
Bring home this beautiful set to add an undefined charm to your gollu set.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Do not clean with harsh chemicals. Pat dry with a clean, dry cloth.
- Clean with water occasionally and dry immediately. Sundry if possible.
- You can keep it away from sunlight for regular use.