Having a water feature will beautify your interiors beyond doubt. So make sure you add in a fountain and harness the positive energy of the water to fill your home with health, wealth, and happiness.
The five step-modern indoor water fountains from Puja N Pujari act as a natural coolant and humidifier. Made of premium grade materials, the table-top water fountains are apt for small spaces, usually homes or offices since they can be set anywhere. The fountains are self-sustained since water is re-circulated with the help of a motor.
- According to Feng Shui, flowing water symbolises income. Hence place your fountains in the wealthy corners of the living room, i.e. north, southeast, and southwest.
- The sound of the flowing water calms the environment and acts as a stress reliever.
- The five steps in the living room indoor water fountain depicts the five factors that make every living being on earth. The water flowing through each step represent the flow of energy from one element to another.
- Gifting the LED lit indoor water fountain for home on special occasions can make your loved ones feel extra special and light up their homes and evenings.
- Unplug the fountain before cleaning.
- Wash the decorative showpiece with a damp sponge to keep the fancy look. Pat dry with a clean and dry cloth immediately and dry it thoroughly before using it again.
- Place the water fountain away from children’s reach and direct sunlight.
- Clean the water fountain frequently.
- Never use harsh chemicals to clean the vastu artefact since it will lose power.