One of the most exquisite artefacts from Puja N Pujari is the flower bowl brass. Designed by highly skilled artisans, the brass lotus bowl has myriad uses. The intricate carvings and the shimmering golden finish makes these beautiful German silver decorative items capture the attention of onlookers.
The brass flower bowl with a stand has a sturdy base, making it apt as the centrepiece decor for living spaces, especially dining tables and pooja rooms.
- The elegant finish of this urli bowl makes it ideal Pooja decor to hold flowers and dry offerings such as dry fruits and sweets to God.
- The flower bowl decoration item comes with a gold-plated spoon making it an elegant serving cup for guests at home.
- With its mesmerising designs, the urli bowl becomes a must-have home decor.
- One of the creative ways to use this lovely handicraft is to fill it with water, add a few flower petals and place it at the entrance. You can also light aroma floating candles to add fragrance to reinforce positivity in homes or living spaces.
- You can also opt to gift this lovely home decor on special and festive occasions to your friends and family, who are sure to love your gift.
- Whether displayed on a table or in a dining or pooja room, this urli bowl will elevate your interior decor.
- Clean the artefact using mild cleansers.
- Do not use harsh chemicals since the bowl will lose its lustre.
- Store it in the box after use to avoid gathering dust.