The Drishti Durga Homam is dedicated to Goddess Durga who is invisible and merciful at the same time by appeasing this goddess one can attain her shield of protection to overcome all the hurdles and misfortunes. Goddess Durga aids in removing all the obstacles in the way of your success.
Religious Significance of Drishti Durga Homam
Drishti Durga Homam can perform to remove powerful evil influences aids one to get rid of depressions removes fear, anxiety. Drishti Homam ritual protects you and your property from evil influences. It is good for those suffering from Shani Dosham. Drishti Durga is also known as Shulini Durga.
According to olden scriptures, there are two types of Drishti one is positive Drishti second one is negative Drishti. Negative Drishti of the people will hamper our success and growth, sticks us. This Homam removes all the negativity from the house as well as the individual.
When Drishti Durga Homam Can be Performed
Durga Ashtami, Navami, Amavasya, Tuesdays or any Fridays are considered auspicious for performing this Homa. If someone is suffering from this Drishti dosha, one should perform Drishti Durga Homam.
Advantages of Performing Drishti Durga Homa
- It gradually improves the condition of the business.
- Frees one from the Doshas in their birth chart goddess Dhristi Durga invoked in the sacred fire ceremony can root out all negative energy and the evil eye.
- According to olden scriptures, calling upon her can eradicate negative energies, whether in your personal or professional life.
- It gives a sense of protection and satisfaction.
- It helps upliftment from obstacles, and boost confidence.
Drishti Durga Homam FAQ’s
What is Drishti Durga Homam?
The word meaning of Drishti is visions, and Homam is a fire ritual. Drishti Durga Homam is performed to Goddess Mata Durga. Due to the evil eye, jealousy, and negativity, sometimes, it can turn to dangerous. At that time, this Drishti Durga Homam performed.
Which god is worshiped during Drishti Durga Homam?
During this fire ritual goddess, Durga Mata is worshiped.
When the Drishti Durga Homam performed?
Amavasya, Durga Ashtami, Navami, Tuesdays, and Fridays are considered as auspicious to perform this Homam. And the date can be decided as per one’s Janma Nakshatra, date, and Tithi.
Why Drishti Durga Homam be performed?
Drishti Durga Homam is performed to invoke the Goddess Durga Mata. Drishti Durga Homam is performed by the help of Drishti Durga Maha-mantra chanting. By doing this Homam, can get free from the evil eye, negative forces and all business-related problems should be solved.
What are the benefits of performing Drishti Durga Homam?
- It removes the evil eye and Negativity at the home.
- Drishti dosha can be removed.
- This Homam gives protection and satisfaction.
- It increases confidence and removes obstacles.