PujaNPujari brings you the Akhand diya made of borosilicate glass, a perfect accompaniment for daily pooja. Akhand diya’s are also ideal gifts for festive occasions due to their attractive features. The set comes with a lid and glass cover to ensure Akhand Brass diya burns longer than the normal diya’s, thus keeping your rooms lit for longer hours.
- The superior quality of glass emits brighter light.
- The simple design, which is easy to dismantle, allows easy cleaning and refilling of oil.
- Heat and crack-resistant material make this diya durable.
- The perfect and unmistakable glow from the lamp that radiates through the crystals transforms your room into a meditative and divine space filled with positivity.
- The heat-resistant glass coverings offer protection from injuries occurring due to accidental touch.
- To use the Akhand diya, add oil and wick into the diya holder and light the wick. Assemble the crystal glass covering over the diya. Place the lid on the top.
- You can use them daily or when performing pooja at home.
- Light them up when you have parties at home or festive occasions like Diwali and Navaratri.
- The Akhand Diya’s are not only perfect for special occasions but also perfect as home decor when not lit.
- Clean the traditional Indian Pancha Patra with a mild cleanser. Do not use harsh chemicals or hot water.
- Washing preference: Use hands. Avoid dishwashers.
- After washing, dry it immediately with a clean and dry cloth. Sundry if possible.