Lakshmi, the goddess of prosperity is always associated with a certain grandeur. Decorating the goddess during festivities with all the workload from scratch is a challenging task.
With the hope to bring forth the divine grace of the empress of wealth, we offer our premium range of completely decorated Lakshmi devi idols for varalakshmi vratha. Exquisitely draped with a grand green and gold saree and affixed with hands and legs; this idol is complete with the resplendent face of Mahalakshmi.
Adorned with elaborate ornaments from head to toe and seated Royally on a chair/ Simhasana with decorated pillows, the attractiveness of this idol is unmatched. The goddess can be seen seated regally cross-legged and in a sitting posture blessing her devotees with peace and prosperity.
- The varalakshmi amman idol with green gold saree comes with a yellow-hued face to indicate her auspiciousness. It represents the traditional custom of women applying turmeric to their faces to get the natural golden glow.
- One of the best features of the Lakshmi idol for varalakshmi vratham is – it is easy to assemble. It also comes with a set of jewels which can be taken out after use.
- While the varalakshmi idol is crafted using premium-grade materials the saree is crafted from fine fabrics, meticulously chosen to reflect the rich cultural heritage and exquisite craftsmanship.
- Green and gold are symbols of fertility, wealth, prosperity, and auspiciousness. Hence bringing home the varamahalakshmi doll decorated with these colours prepare you to welcome abundance to your homes.
- Order this splendid varalakshmi ammavari idol online on the Puja N Pujari website to bring home authentic traditions and spirituality.
Pack Content: Pack Content: Varalakshmi Idol Green and Gold Saree, Idol face mask, jewellery.
- After use, dust the idol gently with a dry cloth. Do not wash with water.
- Store it in a storage box after use to preserve it for next usage.
Length : 20 Cms
Width : 20 Cms
Height : 38 Cms