Varamahalakshmi vratam is an auspicious occasion in South India. Women perform vrat and decorate their homes with grandeur to welcome and worship the eternal consort of Lord Narayana. For a true devotee, nothing can replace the divine bliss of seeing the bejewelled goddess, the embodiment of Ashta Lakshmi.
The Varamahalakshmi idol is placed in the mandap in the form of kalash. The Kalash is then decorated to resemble the goddess Lakshmi Devi. We understand the significance of beautifully styled hair in complementing the grace and elegance of the goddess Lakshmi Devi decorations. Hence, we bring carefully designed and crafted Amman Hair Extension for Varalakshmi Pooja Decoration.
The hair extension is made of high-quality material and is pre-decorated. You can also remove the decorations to achieve the desired hairstyle for the goddess. Our hair extensions resemble natural hair, hence making the decorations of the goddess appear realistic.
- Devotees believe that worshipping Goddess Lakshmi on this day will bring them Dhana, Dhanya, Ayur, and Arogya. Hence, the preparations for the festival start well in advance.
- Varamahalakshmi idol decoration is a vital part of the festivities. Specially designed to decorate the Goddess Varalakshmi Idol, this hand-crafted accessory, amman hair extension for varalakshmi pooja decoration, adds to the beauty of the decorations.
- The realistic appearance, versatility, and durability of Varalakshmi Amman jade meet the needs of being an attractive decorative item.
- Once placed, the voluminous hairstyle will remain intact throughout the festivities.
- The hair extension is light-weight even though it is decorated with crystals for an attractive look. It is also easy to place and pin in place.
- Dust the Jadai after use to remove dust buildup.
- Wrap it in a cloth and store it in the box after use to avoid gathering dust.
Pack Content: Amman hair extension for varalakshmi pooja decoration
Material: Artificial hair