Buy Pooja Flowers Online In India @ Puja N Pujari
Buy pooja flowers online Bangalore, Puja N Pujari is a spiritual formation and we have different types of flowers Like Jasmine, Marigold, Rose, Lotus, Dhatura flowers and Champa, etc. In Hindu tradition offering the flowers to the God and Goddess decoration is the oldest tradition, that one we all are following. Pooja flowers are very auspicious in worshiping deities. In any puja or festivals worshiping deities is incomplete without puja flowers. So buy these chameli flowers, ketaki flower decoration to perform pooja/puja in your home, will get special boons from the deities. While offering pooja flowers to the Gods or Goddess use five fingers don’t use two or one or three fingers. For Gods or Goddess has their specific flowers, use that flowers in worshiping of deities, they will give wealth, prosperity, and your wishes to be full fill as soon as possible. We are delivery the flowers in Bangalore.
Significance of Puja Flowers
Flowers online have a main role in Hindu Rituals and Poojas. It is not complete without presenting flowers for Pooja. We have specific flowers to specific deities. The word Puja/Pooja means respect, adore, treat with honor, and devotion. There is a tradition that each god and goddess should be offered each flower. Preferably scientific is the reason behind it. Each flower has its color and odor. That means the frequency volume of each flower is individual. Thus each flower has the volume to tempt the concept of a specific deity, and it can aid to the devotees. Fresh flowers are necessary for devoting the deities. If you offer like this, deities are pleased, and they will give blessings for wealth, prosperity, and your wishes to be full fill as soon as possible. The biggest reason for it is to obey God and declare one’s love and devotion to him lacking any supposition. The standard of the puja is conditional on the power and purity of worship and the devotee.
There are different divinity flowers online delivery in Bangalore which are favorites for Hindu gods and goddess.
- Dhatura flower: According to old scripture Vamana Purana, When Poison was drunk by Lord Shiva, which was stirred out of the ocean by the Deities and demons, Dhatura flower occurs on the chest of Lord Shiva. Since that day onwards Dhatura is the favorite flower of Lord Shiva.
- Red Hibiscus: This red hibiscus flower can be offered to the goddess Kali Maa. Because the shape of the red hibiscus flowers represents Maa Kali’s tongue. And the red color of the flower represents the aggressiveness.
- Parijatha: Parijatha flowers can be offered to the Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi and their incarnations. It is a sacred flower the roots of which are in heaven.
- Lotus: Lotus flower is the favorite for goddess Lakshmi, that is the reason Lakshmi sits on the lotus flower. She is the symbol of wealth and prosperity.
- Marigold: The yellow color marigold flower is the favorite for God Vinayaka. Especially all red color, red agenda, and red color marigold flowers are belied to pleased the Lord Ganesha.
- Jasmine: According to Hindu scriptures jasmine flower is loved by the Lord Hanuman. If you offer these flowers to Lord Hanuman, it will help in removing evil from your life.
Facilitate our customers in hiring our best in-house pandits and astrologers in almost all major Indian languages and traditions followed. www.pujanpujari.com is an E-Commerce website for the online sale of puja related items, which covers a small pack of scarlet and Akshat to big photo frames and idols of gods and goddess and Deepam oil, puja flowers. Temple services available in all major Indian temples listed with us. Buy all kinds of spiritual products from our online portal.
Cities We Deliver
Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Mangalore, Jaipur
Delivery & Returns with Puja N Pujari:
We care for our customers by providing them high-quality products at an affordable rate along with cash on delivery, free home delivery, easy and accessible return facilities as our customer's feedback is precious to us which keeps us motivated towards achieving our goal.