Navaratri Golu Stands Online In India @ Puja N Pujari
Puja N Pujari is a spiritual formation for all pujas. Golu stands are very important on Navaratri Pooja. It can use for keeping Navaratri Golu dolls/ Dasara Dolls. Foldable Golu padi stands are the Eco-friendly or user-friendly. It is very to assemble, its use for multiple purposes. It has many names in different languages, Golu is possibly one of India’s most unique regional festival. Navrathri is the festival to display of golu dolls and figurines in South India during the autumn festival season variety of Golu Padi Stands. On our website, we have 9, 7, 5, 3 steps Triple, Regular and compact Golu Stands. Shop this Kolu Stand and add colors to your Navaratri pooja at Puja N Pujari
Significance of Navaratri Golu Stands
Golu is the festive display of dolls. It is also known as Bommala Koluvu, Gombe Habba, Kolu, etc. For keeping Golu dolls, Golu stands are mandatory. Generally, These golu stands made from steel, wood, and other materials. These stand tires generally arranged in odd numbers. On that day women display Goddesses Durga Mata, Saraswathi Devi, Lakshmi Devi dolls in the Telugu, Tamil and Kannada households during the Navaratri festival. In India, agricultural, handcraft professions Kolu has a significant connection. In Hinduism, it is a very important occasion that encourages creative thinking for women and the family to work together on an aesthetic feature.
Why We Use Only Odd Number of Steps During Navaratri
The odd number refers to the continuity which is nearer to infinity. So the odd number denotes nine planets, where the entire universe guided by nine planets. Nine planets have nine energies of divine feminine energy, which plays a significant role in Navaratri worship.
9 Steps Golu Stand:
The nine steps considered nine nights of Navaratri. That nine steps divided into three, the first three steps for Goddess Durga Second three steps for Goddess Lakshmi and the last three steps for Goddess Saraswati. The God dolls should be arranged from top to bottom.
1. In the first two steps, we can place traditional girls, women, animals and reptiles and plants.
2. The third step for placing respected people, rich and leaders and honorable persons ( Gandhi Ji, Nehru, and Ambani)
3. 4th step representing marriage people and elder people (marriage couple)
4. 5th step for arranging god dolls, an idol.
5. 6th step for a kept saint like a (Sai Baba, Ragavendra)
6. 7th and 8th for placing God dolls (couple deity)
7. 9th step for keeping Kalasa at the top of steps and decorating coconut and mango leaves.
7 Steps Golu Stand:
A Golu steps denote heritage and philosophy of dolls assemble on the stand. These seven steps symbolized Courage, victory, achievement, Substances, Good Life, fortune, and tranquility mind.
1. Here, the first step for placing five senses being like animals.
2. The second step for placing farmers, worker, householder, and entrepreneurial
3. In the third step, we can assemble respective men, freedom fighter and leaders.
4. The fourth step for placing a range of Saint like Buddha idol
5. Fifth step for a place to Historical event of Epic like (Ramayana, Mahabharata)
6. We can place about ten avatars of Lord Vishnu in the Sixth step.
7. In the seventh step, we should keep the kalasa in the middle part of the god idol.
5 Steps Golu Stand:
1. The first step to arrange insects, reptile, birds, and animal.
2. Second step to assemble human people (ancient traditional women, farmers )
3. Third step saint as Ghani (Baba, Vallalar, and Ragavendra)
4. The fourth step to arrange Gods incarnation( Dasha avatar)
5. The fifth step to arrange Kalasa with three major gods of Lord Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, the goddess of Lakshmi, Durga, and Parvati.
3 Steps Golu Stand:
This three Golu Padi stands for a simple arrangement of Navaratri not only that golu denotes feminine power. Individually, we can worship one deity in Mahalaya Amavasya.
1. These three steps follow the deity personality among the nine steps. But the first three padi mentioned Goddess Durga.
2. The first step for God idol of (Ganesha, Murugan, Krishna, etc,)
3. A second step for the incarnation of Durga, and Gods avatar
4. The third step can place Goddess Durga, Lakshmi, and Saraswati.
Facilitate our customers in hiring our best in-house pandits and astrologers in almost all major Indian languages and traditions followed.www.pujanpujari.com is an E-Commerce website for the online sale of puja related items, which covers a small pack of scarlet and Akshat to big photo frames and idols of gods and goddess, Deepam oil, puja flowers, crystal diyas, Agarbatti stands, and torans, Navratri Golu stands and Golu dolls. Temple services available in all major Indian temples listed with us. Buy all kinds of spiritual products from our online portal.
Delivery & Returns with Puja N Pujari:
We care for our customers by providing them high-quality products at an affordable rate along with cash on delivery, free home delivery, easy and accessible return facilities as our customer's feedback is precious to us which keeps us motivated towards achieving our goal.