• The item is different from description on the website.
• If our Panditji reaches after your specified Muhurat timings, and puja was not performed according to the muhuratha confirmed.
• If the cancellation request is placed before 48 hours.
• Items that have been used/consumed/washed/soiled.
• Items which were sold under any special offer, combos/sets, hampers are not eligible for return/replacement as individual items.
• Seal open puja items cannot be returned in case of not being happy with the item as they can’t be resold.
• In case of defective damaged goods return, repair and replacement policy will apply.
• If our Panditji reaches after your specified Muhurat timings, and puja is performed.
• If the cancellation request is placed with less than 48 hours pending.
Terms & Conditions
• Items must be in their original condition and within 7 working days of receiving the damaged Item the complaint has to be reported to our customer care centre.
• Only unused, unaltered, unsoiled items with their original tags will be accepted.
• Brand packaging should be intact.
• If the item value is less than Rs. 5000, amount will be refunded.
• Brand's policy shall apply for specific branded item. We source branded items and these items are bound by brand policies of repair, exchange, refunds and cancellations thereby binding the customer with the same.
• Replacements will be made basis availability of that item on the website.