Including All Pooja Samagri+Dakshina+ Flowers
The Sumangali Puja is conducted to receive blessings of ancestral ladies considered to be Sumangalis. Ladies who lived a prosperous life with their husbands and died before them are called Sumangalis. This pooja is known to enhance good fortune and ensure familial bliss.
Religious Significance of Sumangali Pooja
- Married women of family do this pooja to have good fortune like the Sumangalis
- Sumangali Pooja is also performed to manifest gratitude to the Sumangalis after pending auspicious occasions take place at home
When can the Sumangali Pooja be Performed?
- The date and time of Sumangali Pooja is fixed in accordance with the janma nakshatra or birth star of the worshipper.
Advantages of Performing Sumangali Pooja
- Offers marital bliss and restores prosperity in household
- Gives satisfaction to departed souls equal to the fulfilment of their mortal desires when they were alive