Santana Gopala Homa
Including All Pooja Samagri+Dakshina+ Flowers
Santana Gopala Homa is conducted as an ode to infant Gopala in for gaining his blessing and shield of protection during pregnancy and delivery of a child. Deriving the blessing of Lord Santana Gopala is also believed to endow the child with various qualities like intelligence and gentleness.
When can the Santana Gopala Homa be performed?
- This homa can be performed on any Wednesdays or Thursdays. It can also be conducted during other auspicious hours, as per your Pandit’s suggestion.
Religious Significance of Santana Gopala Homa
- Helps couples to conceive and counteracts any karmic hindrances or Doshas
- Rectifies feminine fertility issues
Advantages of Performing the Santana Gopala Homa
- Corrects negative impact of planets in the horoscope of the mother that’s preventing her from conceiving
- Reduces the risks of miscarriage and other potential threats to the child’s health or any complications from arising at the time of childbirth