Including All Pooja Samagri+Dakshina+ Flowers
Pavamana Homa is performed to cleanse oneself from all the sins committed and to nullify all the karmas one has accumulated in life, knowingly or unknowlingly.
Religious Significance of Pavamana Homa
- The powerful Pavamana Suktam is chanted to appease Lord Vishnu, Hanuman Pavamana, Soma and Agni
- Sins such as killing or insulting a person, having an extra marital affair, giving up the right path, killing a cow, etc. are rectified
When can the Pavamana Homa be performed?
- This Homa can be performed Ekadashi, Poornima, Saturdays or any auspicious days compatible with the birth Nakshatra of the person doing the Homa.
Advantages of Performing the Pavamana Homa
- Helps to get rid of the ill effects of previous birth
- Helps to purity one’s life