Including All Pooja Samagri+Dakshina+ Flowers
Navaratri Pooja is conducted to beseech the blessings of Durga Devate. This pooja is performed throughout the nation and widely popular due to its auspiciousness. Navaratri Pooja is believed to remove all the negativity, unhappiness and troubles from your life.
Religious Significance of Navaratri Pooja
- Navaratri Pooja marks the victory of good over evil
- The nine avatars of Goddess Durga is worshipped on the nine auspicious days of Navaratri to invoke the blessings of each separately
When Can the Navaratri Pooja be Performed?
- Navaratri Pooja can only be performed during the Navaratri Festival in the beginning of the Autumn season.
Advantages of Performing the Navaratri Pooja
- Businessmen receive blessings to achieve success through business dealings
- Obstacles in the way of career path are removed and losses are recovered