₹5,400.00 – ₹6,000.00
Including All Pooja Samagri+Dakshina+ Flowers
Karna Vedhana or Karnavedha ceremony is performed to open the inner ears to receive sacred vibrations. Pierced ear signifies the culture of the family and can be performed for both boys and girls. The child’s ear lobes are pierced as she/he sits on his/her maternal uncle’s lap.
Religious Significance of Karna Vedhana Ceremony
- It is one of the sixteen Hindu Samskaras performed for a child
- It cleans sin and nurtures the soul of the child
When can be the Karna Vedhana Ceremony be performed?
- Karna Vedhana Ceremony can be performed as per the dates based on the janma nakshatra of the child.
Advantages of Performing the Karna Vedhana Ceremony
- It has great medicinal benefits as it regulates the biological cycle of a girl
- It can prevent many diseases and disorders including hysteria
- It enables to form thinking capability of a child