Guru Graha Japa
Including All Pooja Samagri+Dakshina+ Flowers
Brihaspati, also called the Guru Graha, is the ruling planet of knowledge, wisdom, religious devotion and intelligence. The Guru Graha Japa helps in counteracting the unfavourable position of Brihaspati in your birth chart.
Religious Significance of the Guru Graha Japa
- Any Dosha in your horoscope emerging from the adverse position of Brihaspati can result in lack of concentration, financial troubles and addiction issues
- The Guru Graha Japa enables one to please the planet Brihaspati and gaining his favour to get rid of such ill effects
When Can the Guru Graha Japa be Performed?
- Thursday is the most favourable day for performing this japa. You should consult a pandit for fixing a date according to you janma nakshatra for this japa.
Advantages of Performing the Guru Graha Japa
- Enhances concentration and improves results in educational fields
- Removes obstacles from the path of financial prosperity