Chandra Graha Japa
Including All Pooja Samagri+Dakshina+ Flowers
In the horoscope, Chandra or moon is the planet which governs childhood, fertility and pleasures. Unfavourable position of this planet in a birth chart can bring misery and unhappiness to your life. Performing the Chandra Graha Japa will counter any sort of Chandra Graha Dosha that you are facing.
Religious Significance of the Chandra Graha Japa
- If Chandra Graha is positioned in the 4th, 6th, 8th or 12th house then it may lead to menstrual troubles, breathing difficulties, fertility issues and lack of confidence
- The Chandra Graha Japa is a helpful tool in resolving the Doshas emerging from such inimical position
When Can the Chandra Graha Japa be Performed?
- Monday is most suited for this japa. However, you may fix a suitable date according to your janma nakshatra by consulting a pandit
Advantages of Performing the Chandra Graha Japa
- Reduces stress, depression and enhances mental stability
- Helps in spiritual and material gain