Virgo, symbolized by the Virgin, are industrious. Their motto - helps others to feel and spread the joy, makes them beautiful inside out. They always work for the greater good - something that benefits all.
Virgos are wondrous friends. They are always around to lend their shoulders and practical advice to resolve our life's puzzle. They are adept at planning and love planning every detail of their life. They celebrate and cherish life and relationships.
Virgo is one of the most organized of all the zodiacs, and you can count on their help to organize your life.
Virgo Quick Facts
- Sanskrit Name: Kanya
- Cancer Dates: August 24 - September 22
- Symbol: The Lion
- Ruling Planet: Mercury
- House: Six
- Colors: Grey, Beige, Pale-Yellow
- Tarot Card: The Hermit
- Element+ Polarity: Earth + Negative
- Quality: Mutable
- Days: Wednesday
- Flowers: Sunflower and Marigold
- Lucky Gem: Peridot
- Greatest Overall Compatibility: Pisces, Cancer
- Lucky Numbers :5, 14, 15, 23, 32
The earthly element of Virgo is derived from the season, making them feel close to activities involving nature.
- Virgo harnesses the elemental energy during the transition of the season. The seasonal quality makes Virgo adapt to changes in the relationships and environment quickly.
- Virgo's affinity to earth element makes them efficient, skilled, and resourceful.
- With Mercury as their ruling planet, Virgo develops a keen and perceptive mind, also making them sharp observers. Mercury ensures Virgoan's can express and enact their jobs swiftly and efficiently.
- Other traits of the zodiac sign are excellent analysis, communication, dexterity, and focussed mind.
Virgo Personality Virgo likes
a clean environment, books, nature, and animals.Virgo dislikes
rude behavior,being in the limelight, and taking help from others.
Virgo's derives their personality from feminine or yin qualities. They are aware of themselves and have an awareness of their strengths and weaknesses. Those born with the Virgin as their ascendant sign echo utility and make them hard workers.
Virgoans dedicate themselves to projects and relationships. They nurture and restore them back to health and natural function.
- Mental agility, adaptability, and skillful, meticulous nature are the primary qualities of the ascendant Virgo.
- They are smart and curious and love exploration.
- Virgo can gracefully make their way out of sticky situations with their quick wit.
- They are obsessed with making things the very best.
- Virgoans are very observant. They are quick learners and find enormous satisfaction in healing and helping others.
- They are cool-headed and always think ahead to make the best of the situation they are in.
- They are earthy and sensible and can never be arrogant and self-aggrandizing.
- The ascendant Virgo's are artistically blessed.
- The zodiac signs are great animal lovers and work towards conserving the environment.
- Their mind can become overactive and can lead to anxiety and insomnia.
- Virgo's avoid addressing complicated feelings, and they immerse themselves in work.
- They are perfectionists and expect everyone around them to be the same.
- Paralyze them from taking risks, sometimes leading to a surprising streak of avoidance and procrastination.
- They can become germophobic because they are obsessed with cleanliness.
- They are very sensitive to overly stern criticisms.
Virgo love horoscope shows that they blend best with water and earth signs and find it difficult to get along with fire and air signs.
Best Compatibility Signs
- Taurus relates to Virgo in many aspects. They share an honest and stable relationship, which both of them find it easy to manage.
- Capricorn's down-to-earth nature, perfectionism, and thoroughness make Virgo feel at home with this zodiac sign.
- The always nurturing Virgo also needs nurturing, and Cancer knows how to do it. When both of them are caring and nurturing, one can find a cheerful home and contented life.
- Scorpio shares Virgo's love of exploration and understanding of human psychology. Both of them complement each other's interests and work toward bringing the best in each.
- Virgo finds it challenging to deal with dual minded nature of Gemini since they crave for stability.
- Sagittarius is non-committal, which makes it hard for Virgo to trust them.
A Virgo woman is self-reliant. She is charming, intelligent, and highly intuitive. She can read the situation and read people well.
Her nature of seeking perfection is everything, it makes her a staunch critic of herself and people around her. Though it can be nerve-wracking to others, her caring and nurturing nature balance the hard-feelings.
Her practical nature implies emotional fantasies mean little to her. Her routine is systematic and well-planned. So, under her guidance, you can get the perfect and practical plan to ensure project completion on time.
Like Virgo Woman, Virgo man also has an eye for details and is a perfectionist. His professional attitude helps him scale heights in the workplace. His empathetic nature makes him popular among his colleagues and friends.
Technical and analytical work appeals to your intellect that helps you achieve perfection.
On the other hand, his highly critical attitude, pessimism, and touches of sarcasm can drive people away from you if it's not kept in check.
For Virgo daily horoscope, subscribe to the pujaNpujari blog. Our renowned astrologers deliver predictions that are accurate and help you face your future with confidence.