Aquarius (Kumbh Rashi)
The Aquarius season usually starts on January 21. People born under this sun sign are intellectuals and visionaries, possessing a powerful sense of equality and justice. An intellectual conversation stimulates them. Though they may appear cold and aloof, it's just a facade until they learn to trust and let their guard down.
Every Aquarian is unique. A standard set of personality traits can define the group, and that's what sets apart the water bearers from other signs
Aquarius Quick Facts
- Sanskrit Name: Kumbha
- Cancer Dates:January 21 - February 18
- Symbol: The Water Bearerhe
- Ruling Planet: Uranus and Saturn
- House: Eleventh
- Colors:Sky Blue, Silver
- Tarot Card: The Star
- Element+ Polarity: Air + Positive
- Quality: Fixed
- Day: Saturday
- Flowers: Orchid
- Lucky Gem: Amethyst
- Greatest Overall Compatibility: Aries,Aquarius, Gemini, Libra, and Sagittarius
- Lucky Numbers :4, 7, 11, 22, 29
The mid of winter solstice in the northern hemisphere marks the beginning of the Aquarius season. The season reflects in their demeanor when you meet them for the very first time. Getting past their walls and earning their trust feels similar to moving mountains. But well after that, you have your reward. If Aquarians find you compatible, then you have won an amazing partner and friend for life.
Being last of the group, Aquarians derive their stubborn quality from their "fixed" mode. Adding on, it also makes them tenacious and immovable from their ideas.The water bearers derive their intellectual skills, a keen sense of focus, and innovative skills from their affinity to the "air" element.
Even with their aloof personality, Aquarians have an attractive and winsome personality. They are not effective communicators when it comes to conveying their feelings. They know many people, but trust only a handful of them.
The water bearers love their freedom and independent lifestyle so much that they can be rebellious if they sense a threat to the same. Working towards the greater good is a motto they believe with all their souls, making them popular humanitarians.
- Aquarius enjoys being around friends, freedom, helping people, fighting for causes, having an intellectual conversation, and an excellent listener.
- Aquarius dislikes limitations, breaking promises, being lonely, boring jobs, and people who disagree with them without rhyme or reason.
- The core of an Aquarian is - confidence, self-assuredness, courage, curiosity, progressive and original thinking, independence, and humanitarian approach to life.
- They are objective. This trait makes them problem solvers and a wonderful judge of character.
- An Aquarian's sense of perception and intuition makes them look at things from a fresh perspective.
- The natives of this sign are abstract thinkers and often pull out-of-the-box solutions from their magic hat.
- They are futuristic thinkers. Their solutions stand to gain in the long-term rather than short-term.
- Adventure excites this zodiac sign, and they face challenges with intellect, wit, and determination.
- Philanthropy acts as the compass that steers the life of an Aquarian.
- They are true secret keepers. One can share their innermost secrets and be sure that it will stay safe with them.
- The cold and aloof nature of the Aquarians will not sit well with everyone around them.
- The water bearers are temperamental and uncompromising.
- The natives of the zodiac find it challenging to express their emotional sides.
- They have a deep sense for me-time, which makes them distant from the worldly affairs.
- Their desire to be free is magnanimous. They take measures to protect their freedom and independence.
- They do not forgive when hurt or when their trust is broken.
An Aquarian will blend best with fire and air signs, and find it challenging to have relationships with water and earth signs.
Most Compatibility Signs
- Aquarius can completely understand another aquarian. So their relationship will be fruitful, and great on all levels.
- Aries understands Aquarians need for spontaneity and creativity, which the latter will treasure.
- Gemini's intellect is what will keep an Aquarian attracted to the air sign. And the feeling is mutual in this relationship.
- The water bearer and Libra enjoy sharing ideas on issues of social justice and progressive thought.
- Aquarius and Sagittarius complement each other in building a healthy relationship. It's almost as if they can reach each other minds and respect each other's individuality.
- Taurus and the water bearer's stubborn nature need both of them to pull-all-stops to make the relationship work.
- Scorpio's jealous, over-protective, and need-to-know-all tendencies make the relationship unconventional and challenging.
Mysterious, free-spirited, eccentric, independent are the traits of an Aquarian woman. Her idea of a romance is an intellectual conversation while she is exploring the hidden secrets of the world within herself or outside.
They are blunt to the point of hurting others, but they are also fantastic team players.
They can put together a team and pull-off even the most challenging tasks bringing out the best in each individual. Though they shy away from spot-lights and have their corner to unravel the working of the world, they are brilliant performers when on a stage. Living by your own rules defines an Aquarian woman.
They are truth-seekers. Men bearing this zodiac sign are determined to prove their worth and are driven by self-assuredness and self-confidence to achieve anything. They are excellent multi-taskers, have a great imagination, and are intellectuals. They are inclined to learn anything that grabs their attention - art, science, electronics, and even the workings of the universe.
Though their minds are continually seeking to better the world, they are soft-speakers and do not impose their ideas. But their friendliness and ability to have elegant conversations win almost everyone to their sides.Their futuristic thinking drags them away from the present.
Subscribe to our blogs today to receive your Aquarius Daily horoscope and also get personalized horoscopes. Know what hides in an Aquarian's Love horoscope and your path to the future. Know your life - for understanding yourself is the key to define yourself for best.