Published By : Madhav
Updated On : 12/02/2019
Published On : 30/01/2019
Vastu Tips for Plots: Shapes, Land Direction, Color, Position & Remedies
Vaastu shastra is one of the important factor to be taken care off but the question is why? Most often it’s said that after purchasing the land we can prefer the vaastu shastra experts but as per the pujanpujari team its quite beneficial if you consult a vaastu shastra expert before buying a plot. We are having many vaastu shastra experts associated with us who can be hired online from our website, kindly log in to our website and take the appointments.
Sometimes, we are not having time or financially its not possible to hire such vaastu shastra experts so we the team of pujanpujari is providing the brief knowledge regarding this which our customers can access before buying any plot of their choice.
Here we are going to present the shape and sizes of the plots suitable and beneficial for purchasing.
- Square Size Plot seems to be very auspicious and brings health and wealth which leads to your prosperity.
- Rectangular size plot is auspicious and can be bought. It brings all round development of the owner of this plot.
- Octagonal plots shape is also termed as good and can be bought. It is responsible for all round development of the owner. It is also known as the aastha kon.
- Paralelogram size is termed as auspicious unless the roads touching it should be on the eastern or western side of it. This is also known as Gaumukh or cow faced plots which replicates the mouth of a cow.
- Hexagon is good symbol but be sure to improve all other vastu dosha before occupying the place.
- Circle shaped lands should be used to construct circular shaped buildings only.
Some plots even have some diversions in the plot boundaries but at some point of time they may be beneficial or may not be for a customer. We are presenting you the plots with diversions which can be bought and have a positive effect on us.
Other Vastu Related Articles
Except these plots any other plots are not suitable for inhabiting and thus needs a vaastu shastra expert’s advice before buying them. Kindly contact pujanpujari.com for further bookings and directly contact our highly qualified experts for further assisstance.
Puja N Pujari has tie-ups with famous vastu experts all around India. Call us on - +91 9916344447, +91 7406666730
- abisha01/03/2019 3:39:15 PM
Keep the way to your entrance clean, clear and free from any obstruction. Make the pathway beautiful so that your mind and soul will be filled with positive vibe while taking the way to your home.
- mantra28/02/2019 8:24:22 AM
nice blog and informative content.Thanks
- prema26/02/2019 8:51:16 AM
The children's room should be placed on northeast corner.
- preethi18/02/2019 2:57:42 PM
Can we use granite for home as per vasthu?
- Prashant18/02/2019 11:56:32 AM
What are the main vastu things that I should make a note while selecting a plot for house?
- Puja N Pujari12/02/2019 9:43:26 AM
While drinking water, keep your face towards North-East or east direction. This is a great Vastu tip for good health.
- harish08/02/2019 11:36:58 AM
Hi, Glad to found it helpful.I look forward to hearing much more from u.
- varun06/02/2019 1:00:12 PM
Can I cover all 4 corners of plot as per vastu?
- sudha05/02/2019 7:32:53 AM
What’s the best size & shape of plot that I need keep in mind while purchasing?
- Sidhanath05/02/2019 7:15:09 AM
How is the vastu considered? is it according to my horoscope or according the place?
- Bhargav04/02/2019 2:55:16 PM
Which is the best plot to buy facing west, south, north and east?
- Rahul04/02/2019 2:47:08 PM
Do we have to consider any vastu tips while selling plots. I have a blot to sell in bangalore and I'm looking for pandit who can suggest me good time to sell my plot.
- Nirmala31/01/2019 9:03:08 AM
which kind of flat will give good to buy for financial and healthy life ? is there any necessary we need to check while buying flat..
- prem31/01/2019 8:59:00 AM
we are looking for a flat North east directions , so which side if road comes will be good for flat?